Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Be nice. Leave them in your closet.


LuccyInTheSky said...

Another great post! Love it!

Timmy said...

Thank god, there is a girl out there that understands how retarded those stupid boots are.

Hey Jessica, heard you on Penn's radio show. I was a big fan of your site before, but I gotta say, you have a pretty damn sexy voice, so I'm an even bigger fan now

:) keep up the good work.

FleaCircusDirector said...

Listening to Penn Jillete on podcasts, am a few days behind and a new convert to graphs and venn diagrams.

Paul said...

Jessica, when were you on the radio show? I was listening through the podcasts and couldn't find it.

Hans Mundahl said...

I love it!

When I read this I can't help but wonder what sparked this little card to spring into existence?

Did you see some Ugg boots and think EWW, or did you find a parking space? Or did you do something kind? Or did someone do something kind for you?

Or did nothing like this actually happen - it just seemed funny to put these things together while you were in a meeting or supposed to be doing something else :)

Taken together I wonder how much of your week we see?

FleaCircusDirector said...

Jessica was on the podcasts on "Pull of the Weasel" Friday about 10 minutes in.


Paul said...

Thank you. Jessica sounds very nice, but I think we all knew that already.

My Bowl Ad said...

my girlfriend loves this one! so good!

(c) 2006, 2007, 2008